
I could just use this post to have the standard "i'm a new blogger..." which I am. I don't know why I finally decided to break down and start one. I've actually had this address reserved for almost a year now, but haven't posted anything. No time like the present I guess. I always joke with friends to go and read my blog (Even though up till now I haven't had one.) Guess I can't joke about it anymore.
Not a whole lot to say for a first post... I don't have any great pictures on this computer, so i'll have to post some at a later date.
The dilemma of the day for me: I have two job offers, and need to decide which one to take. RTA or Alexanders... The decision has to be made by tomorrow, so Yikes for me. :)
that's all I have to say for now,
0 comments:
Post a Comment