RSS Feed

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Highlights

Christmas came and went, it was actually really nice and relaxing. Being in-between jobs, and not having to start my new job until January 4th, let me just really enjoy the holiday with my family and friends, and not have to stress or worry about the work side of things.


I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are some that I took throughout the week.






I love this picture of me and Landon. Sometimes when he and Lincoln come to visit, they aren't interested in being hugged and what not. This time though, Landon was my little buddy. He let me hug him constantly, he would sit next to me as we watched movies, and he even shared his blanket with me. :)









This is all of us squeezing onto my Aunt Dorothy's couch. We go to her house every year on Christmas Eve, for an extended family party. At one point though, I looked around, and realized that we were only hanging out with eachother. None of us were mingling with the extended family. Seems pretty standard for us DeHart's, we like to stick with our own apparently.




I realize that this hat or picture, doesn't have anything to do with Christmas, but Landon put it on, and I thought it was the perfect photo op. Plus, it gave me a good segway, to brag about the Christmas gift I gave my mom. She is obsessed with birthdays. A friend of hers brought her back this hat from DisneyLand. (yes, she actually makes us wear it on our birthdays) I found a cake plate online, and bought it for her. The best part though, is that this plate spins around, while it is spinning, lights are going off, and it sings the Happy Birthday song. I was excited to give it to her, and I think she really liked it.
There you go, just a few quick things, but all in all, it was a good Christmas... here's to making some great New Year's resolutions, and actually sticking to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment