RSS Feed

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ouch!

This is what happens on a Sunday night when you and your roommates get bored...

Okay, okay, it's not real. This was a month or so ago. My roommate Chelsea, is quite the make-up artist. One night we really were a little bored, so she got out her costume paint.

20 minutes later, this is what my face looked like. How cool is that? a little make-up painted on with a brush, and suddenly i've got a shiner that would make any boxer proud.
The goal for this black-eye was for it to look a few days old. Hence the brown and yellowish tint to the surrounding areas.
It's good to know that if I ever need to fake a facial injury, I have my roommate around to help me out.


3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh!! As soon as I saw that pic I gasped! I was like, "Holy cow what did you DO!" That's crazy that it's just make-up!! Very cool!

heidi said...

I like you!

M and K said...

Pretty sure your eye should be healed by now. We need another post!

Post a Comment