
Sometimes I’m a slacker on the Blog writing, and the last couple weeks have been that way. I did go para-gliding a few days ago, and that was a lot of fun.
The experience was pretty great, you have a large parachute attached to the back of your pilot. He hooks onto your harness, and you pretty much have a backpack that turns into a seat up in the air. You run off of a cliff and kind of jump off as the air catches you.
Suddenly you are hundreds and hundreds of feet off of the ground sitting in a little chair while the pilot is behind you using two handles to steer the chute up and down and to the right or left--Using air-currents to keep you up in the air.

I’m not going to lie, it was pretty awesome. So beautiful up there, and you just feel like you are floating around.
The experience was pretty great, you have a large parachute attached to the back of your pilot. He hooks onto your harness, and you pretty much have a backpack that turns into a seat up in the air. You run off of a cliff and kind of jump off as the air catches you.Suddenly you are hundreds and hundreds of feet off of the ground sitting in a little chair while the pilot is behind you using two handles to steer the chute up and down and to the right or left--Using air-currents to keep you up in the air.

I’m not going to lie, it was pretty awesome. So beautiful up there, and you just feel like you are floating around.
I had a friend who was able to get us the hook-up for half off so it was totally worth it. Not quite as good as being able to fly, but almost.
Any of you want to sponsor me for about $7,500? I'm thinking of buying my own parachute and taking up the sport. :) come on, i've got to have a rich friend out there dying for an opportunity to support a young (or not so young) entrepreneur. Let me know.
3 comments:
That sounded amazing!! Let's see, what did I do a couple of days ago.... nothing near as exhillerating!!!!! U rock! I think I would have peed my pants!
I think my favorite part would be the fun of running and jumping off a cliff side!! how fun!! I wont sponser you...but I would endorse being your half price companion next time.
PS that parachute makes your butt look big
Post a Comment