RSS Feed

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Music

Lets be honest, i'm crazy about music... maybe a better word would be obsessed. In a good way though, if that is possible. I just feel like music is one of the only things i've ever found, that can relate to any emotion I am feeling at any point in my life. In fact, in my Itunes, I have some of my music categorized into lists: Happy, sad, mellow, exercise, etc... Music speaks to me.

(Side-note: yes, I realize that this picture is older, and not really a great one of me, i'm willing to put it on here though because it shows the joy on my face as I listen to my music. Part of that joy could also be attributed to the fact that i'm tan, and in another country, but whatever. :))

I am constantly searching for new music, and when I find songs that exactly fit my mood, it makes my heart (hart) happy. Anyway, what i'm getting at, is that sporatically throughout this blog, i'll be posting songs that I like. I prefer to call them 'songs i'm crazy about this week.' And yes, I usually do find new songs to listen to each week. My Ipod and little Ipod shuffle are constantly getting updated.


With that introduction, here you go... Songs I'm crazy about this week:

Russian Roulette, by Rihanna
Trouble Sleeping, by Corinne Bailey Rae

and Need You Now, by Lady Antebellum


Most of the time I find more unique music, that isn't heard on the radio all the time, so I apologize for the Rihanna, and Lady Antebellum. I know they are played a lot, but they are just doing it for me this week, so they get to make an appearance on this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment