RSS Feed

Friday, April 30, 2010

Rock it

Haven't put any songs on here in awhile, but these are a couple i'm liking today. (honestly I could probably put about 10 on here, but here's 3.)


It is what it is, Lifehouse--
Buy it. Listen to it. Love it. You won’t regret it. (Mellow and awesome)

Little House—Amanda Seyfriend
This girls not messing around, she can really sing. (A little sad, almost haunting)

Baby--Justin Beiber
Yes, I realize he’s 14. I held out for as long as I could without jumping on this band-wagon, but let’s be honest, this little guy sings like an angel. I got sucked in… “baby, baby, baby no… baby, baby, baby no…” (Good clean, bubble-gum-pop fun)

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

hahaha! Baby is one of my favorite songs too! How can you not love Justin Bieber!!? I just want to pinch his sweet little cheeks!

A girl named Holly... said...

Currently looking all of these songs up on YouTube and I'll probably be purchasing them later, knowing my love for your music choices. Already in love with this Baby song you mentioned. Right up my alley.

Post a Comment